Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, it has been 3 months since we have had Sarge home and my how he has grown. The first picture is how he was back in March. The next were taken last week when he turned 5 months old. He weighs 48lbs. Sorry about some of the photo quality.

Scott B

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Scott they did not come through...try hitting img before and after each url

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all. Yep, we are proud of him. He is coming along just like we want him too. The large breed puppy food we feed him is keeping him lean and helping for slow growth too. Even with that though he seems to grow daily. He is going to be a big boy when fully grown. Now if we could just keep him out of the cat box! :roll:

The other dog in the pics is Josie, our 11 year old schnauzer/wirehaired dauschund mix. She is the smartest dog I have ever met and has been great with Sarge.

That is me in the last pic btw.. please excuse my sleep pants!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
augrad said:
He's adorable! Is it just the pic, or had he gotten into something black in that bath pic? :lol:
He had an unplanned romp in the mud :) He had so much fun too. That picture was taken a week or so before the others.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks all! Out in bright sunlight that blue eye is almost blue-white it is so clear looking. Very striking and one of the first things most people notice.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.