Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·







Please ignore the mess, I was sick :oops:
D and Haus watching the Cardinal's game:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,423 Posts
Oh, how I've missed that face! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,660 Posts
He is just too cute :D He is the dog that show everyone when they say bullies are just mean looking :lol: He looks like a total snuggle bear....Hehehehe I always win that argument :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
debs said:
great pictures but where is Justice?
Justice has become quite camera shy and runs when I get it out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
655 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,755 Posts
Lizzie said:
debs said:
HausMommy said:
debs said:
great pictures but where is Justice?
Justice has become quite camera shy and runs when I get it out.
Oh, OK I thought the worse. Glad to hear it is just shyness :D
:-k
What, exactly, are you trying to accomplish with that comment, Lizzie?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,423 Posts
I don't think it's anyones job on here to question Tasha about her life. She doesn't owe anyone any explanations. Sometimes life deals you crap that just flat out sucks and you have to do things that hurt you and sometimes others around you. No one here has any right to point fingers at her or her situation. Justice is no longer with them. She did what she had to do and I'm sure it pains her. No need to rub noses in anything.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,755 Posts
Kasco said:
I don't think it's anyones job on here to question Tasha about her life. She doesn't owe anyone any explanations. Sometimes life deals you crap that just flat out sucks and you have to do things that hurt you and sometimes others around you. No one here has any right to point fingers at her or her situation. Justice is no longer with them. She did what she had to do and I'm sure it pains her. No need to rub noses in anything.
Good post, Kasco. I'm as upset about this as the next person, but I don't think posting emoticons in 6-month-old posts is very constructive. Justice was in Tasha and her boyfriend's home at the time these pictures were posted. They tried to get her placed in a new home a few months ago (through the rescue group I work with), but Tasha ended up taking her when she lived with her mom.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
655 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
lizzie said:
What, exactly, are you trying to accomplish with that comment, Lizzie?
Honestly? That emotie beautifully illustrated what I was thinking while reading. I was searching old posts trying to figure out the back story on all these dogs, figuring there must be a reasonable explanation and was honestly confused about the timing of everything. I STILL think there could be a reasonable enough explanation, not that it is owed to us or anything. I just was confused and impulsively posted the "confused" emotie...shouldn't have. Sorry.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,815 Posts
i LUUUUUV me some Haus!! Should post more pics of him!! He looks great!
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top