Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Great pics!! I just gotta say, though...I cringed at the sight of that choker hanging from her neck, especially with her head stuck through those wrought iron bars. That's an accident waiting to happen. Please be very careful, she should only wear a choker when training. She's a beauty, I'd hate for anything to happen. :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
She fine

@ Kasco she fine i had just got back from over the field hence the choke chain and her head aint big enough to get stuck in the grill. She does have a big head but it aint that big. I wish she had a bigger head :cry: . I think she stop growing :roll: . I like big dogs but i must that i am so attched to her even though she's so small.

OK i i just went and measured her: Head 16", lenght 48" and from the ground to her shoulder is 21".Is the Ok for a 9 month old ??

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Re: She fine

beezzybeez said:
I think she stop growing :roll: .
At 9 months old, she most likely has a lot of growing left to do. She might be as tall as she'll be as an adult, but she'll probably keep gaining weight and filling out for another 9 months or so.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
She's a doll!! That first pic is my favorite. I really like the weird angles when photographing dogs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts