Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
recent pics of our superstar. hope they ain't too big.
6months

7.5months

8+months

no actions shots lately as Ben and I walk Bella seperately. Camera in one hand, strong crazy dog in the other, not a good combo. Hopefully soon.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
omg she is soooooooooo gorgeous!!! we waited wayyyyyyyyyyy too long for pictures!

·
Registered
255 Posts
stella reminds me so much of nelson in the face, obviously she has "girlier" features but they could almost be long lost siblings! she's booootiful!!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah Bella and Nelson are sharing some ancestors I am sure.

and Kate's Mum (sorry, Mom) I'm sorry it's always such a long time between photos. Life is soooooo full right now and Bella has a cry whenever i'm on the 'puter and not paying her attention.

·
Registered
586 Posts
YAY Bella Pics!

I feel like I've been begging for them FOR EVER!

She looks great. And those ear are just TOOO CUTE!

Bridget

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
nice pics! very cute. now i see what you mean about her ears, they are a lot like diablo's right now. I love em floppy, but yeah they'll likely grow into them in time.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
She is BEAUTIFUL. I always thought she had two different color eyes. Guess not. She is quite large too.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
She is beautiful! What a poser, too! She makes for a gorgeous model. :D

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
What a beautiful dog! I love the profile shot of her in the sun!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
THANKS

for the love!
yes she is quite a big girl and she's getting really strong.
she is also a total poser! three of these pics are called poser posing and more posing. hehe.
it's funny how sometimes she looks like a little puppy but then outside she gets all Dog looking.

Bridget did you see my request in the banner thread?

cannon, that is a MAJOR compliment coming from you, your pics are always crispy...i'm working on it.

thanks again from bella, watch this space for bella with a bucket on her head, so as to not eat her stitches. too much.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Banner

Hey there,

I posted the BAnner in the request thread yesterday, guess you didn't notice :wink:

Here it is again

Hope you like it!

Bridget

1 - 13 of 13 Posts