Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took some pics today of the dogs outside.... thought i'd share with everyone....

Nox is stoppin to smell the flowers... and then running to attack the tree branches. If I had an AB when his drive, I think I'd have a machine on my hands!
Isis and Jager are in the back of a friends place... runnin and playin.

Up first... Fatty!!!!

stoppin to smell the flowers

Then theres Isis....

And finally Jager....

every time i look at this last picture... it makes me laugh :lol:

·
Registered
913 Posts
Lovely pics. The weather looks great and the dogs look like they had a blast. I love the tulips, I have soom on my kitchen window and they smell great.. Wish I had a garden so I could grow them. :D

FIONA.X

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Augrad - Yes Fatboy Nox is an EB... our 1 and only.
Gem - I must say, I love the tulips too!!!
Chico.Heidi - His name is Jager, after Jagermeister... but its more like JagerMonster. He's over 110lbs... we need to get him back to the vet for some tests (isis and jager both need their ncl and ofa/pennhip tests done) and then we'll have a more acqurate weight.

thanks for the kind words! they are after all my pride and joy (i have dont have kids.... yet)

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
I LOVE your dogs...all three are just beautiful! Those pics are great too...and who knew an EB could jump like that :shock: lol!

Can I ask what breeder you got your dogs from? Jager looks so similar to my first ABs sire, and another dog the same breeder also had. Just curious!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mom to many said:
I LOVE your dogs...all three are just beautiful! Those pics are great too...and who knew an EB could jump like that :shock: lol!

Can I ask what breeder you got your dogs from? Jager looks so similar to my first ABs sire, and another dog the same breeder also had. Just curious!
Nox began his fixation on jumping because he loves his rope! we have to continuely go and get a new one... can you imagine an EB tearing up a 3feet long rope that has 4 or 5 knots in it?! Well he does... anyhow, we got Nox his first rope, and he loved it, would play for as long as you'd let him, and even then, hte next 10minutes he just wants the rope back.... we then got a spring, and attached the rope to the spring and attached the spring to the rafters in the garage.... He began bungying whenever we'd open the door, he'd be out and on the rope. Some how be began to see anything up high and assemulate that it was his rope, and he'd start jumping at the fan, at the tree limbs, at anything that hangs.... and that is how he's got so much height to his jump... lots and lots of practice. :roll: I'm just glad the picture came out well! usually he's all blurry.

As for Jager, he came to us from a family, not a breeder. They had bought him off of www.usbulldogs.com (i don't really find his dogs appealing except for the dogs they used for his breeding)

Isis came from the family that owned the sire of the litter... just a family pet, but he's close by so we get to see him anytime...

I have pictures of Jager's sire and dam, along with a couple of his g.sire, and gg. sire
I have pictures of Isis' sire... working on getting some of her dam alont with a fwe generations back... wish me luck!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Out of all your dogs, I think Jager is my fave. I have a thing for bullies with white faces :)

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
You're dogs are just AWESOME! Nox is such a good looking EB and Jager and Isis are just stunning!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks! :) 8)

Notice the little stick in Jager's mouth? Isis was on his tail... literally, but he was runnin with the stick to safe (me) base.... he's very good at catching and bringing it back, Isis will, unless she wants to play with whatever it is she has alone... Nox, he wont bring you anything... not a bone, not a kong, ball, rope... notta.... He'll let you get it, and he loves to run after whatever you throw, but once he gets it, he wants you to come and get it from him, he'll lay on it as much as he can to block you... and he makes the funniest noises when playin, he talks a lot of sh*t. It almost sounds like a growl, but its more like his soft palet vibrating in his throat as he breathes.

what can i say, i'm very happy with my doggies... they are my kids (i don't have any now) but don't freak out, i say they're my kids, but i also know they are my dogs... I use to humanize them all the time, but I've cut back, unless for comedic commentary lol

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Oh I love the smelling the flowers pic!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Faith Marie said:
Oh I love the smelling the flowers pic!
Me too! That one is my favorite! Fatty looks so sweet! I can't believe how high he is jumping. That's awesome.

All of your dogs are very beautiful. Lovely family. :D

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
I love EB's and i love FATTY!!!

i also had a fatty in my possession for a short while! i loved her so much, she was more on the lazy side though....

now my Baylee, she jumps just as high as Nox!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts