Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
She is such a good looking girl. I love that face. I like that kind of fence that you have too. Perfect for having big dogs.

Btw, the size of your photos is fine.

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you!

I like the fence too. When I first got Abby my mom and I lived in an apartment (top floor of a house) and we had a line for her outside cause there was no fenced yard. I could have lived without it but having a fence is soo much easier now.

Lol, and I try and keep her in shape as best I can :wink: She was a plump puppy and grew up to be thin in the back. But it's good for jumping and speed.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Chico.Heidi said:
She looks really nice in the second shot. I love the shape of her head.

I like the shape of her head to. Her body is perfect for agility, she looks so athletic, she Kinda looks like a boxer. She is so purrrrtttttyyyy!!!!

·
Registered
913 Posts
I love Abby she is such a good looking dog. That fourth photo is great she looks likes she is having a ball. I really wish we got snow like that here. :)

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Very nice looking bitch!!! What are her lines and how old is she?? You keep her in excellent shape. Keep it up!!

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lisa said:
Very nice looking bitch!!! What are her lines and how old is she?? You keep her in excellent shape. Keep it up!!
Thanks, I'm not sure of her lines, A family bought her from a breeder in Texas and surrendered her to a shelter after moving to New England and that's where I got her. So besides some papers that say shes an ambull I know nothing about the breeder. Is there anyway to look up her lines and if you tell me where to look it might say on her papers?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts