Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,500 Posts
Love the first two pictures. she looks like she is driving the car. First driving and the second looking to make sure the intersection is clear to cross.
All your pics of her are great.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
257 Posts
i just love her bully face. she is adorable.
bella has the same tug toy, it is one of the few that have survived. it is over three months old now which is pretty impressive for toy that cost $2.99. well, when i say survived i mean it is only partially destroyed, there's no longer a handle attched to the rope. but it does still squeak...i wish it wouldn't.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
racmoo said:
i just love her bully face. she is adorable.
bella has the same tug toy, it is one of the few that have survived. it is over three months old now which is pretty impressive for toy that cost $2.99. well, when i say survived i mean it is only partially destroyed, there's no longer a handle attched to the rope. but it does still squeak...i wish it wouldn't.
I know, it's pretty sturdy toy. You only payed $3 for it?! I think we payed $12 for it at Petco. Sometimes I play search n' find with it with Abby, I hide it in a tree or behind the tree and then give her the command to search. It's funny watching a bully use there nose :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,555 Posts
Abby is so beautiful, I love her! That pic of her sleeping makes me want to lay down and cuddle with her! :D

I have never played search and find before. It sounds cool though. When starting to teach them how to search do you show them the item first, then hide it and say search? How do you get them not to see where you put it, do you lock her in a room with no windows, lol?? :lol:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Care said:
I have never played search and find before. It sounds cool though. When starting to teach them how to search do you show them the item first, then hide it and say search? How do you get them not to see where you put it, do you lock her in a room with no windows, lol?? :lol:
It's fun. I put Abby in the house, although she does peek through the door window and watches me where I put it. But then I give her a treat inside and she almost randomly forgets I even hid it. Then I just tell her, "where's your toy?" and she sniffs the whole yard around until she finds it. It cute when she finds it she tosses it around so proud of herself. :lol: You should try it, I bet the girls would love it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,555 Posts
ambulldogpup said:
It's fun. I put Abby in the house, although she does peek through the door window and watches me where I put it. But then I give her a treat inside and she almost randomly forgets I even hid it. Then I just tell her, "where's your toy?" and she sniffs the whole yard around until she finds it. It cute when she finds it she tosses it around so proud of herself. :lol: You should try it, I bet the girls would love it!
I am totally going to try it, sounds like fun! Sadie won't really stay out to do it outside until it's nice out, lol. I'd have to do it in the house for her. But Jaz would have a blast outside trying to find a toy.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top