Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cinder is getting SO big! She's up to 21 pounds already...she's tall and lean :) She and Rocket LOVE playing with each other, although ROcket is completely submissive to her...

Cinder is quick and crafty...she runs underneath Rocket anytime she loses the upper hand:

This is Rocket's "move"...he drapes his leg over Cinder and slowly pushes her to the ground, to give himself enough time to catch his breath, lol!

Naptime!

No one with ears is safe in my house...my youngest's favorite thing to do is rub a soft ear and suck his thumb...CInder is his latest favorite:

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
YAY! New pics of one of my babies! They're all tall and leggy like that now. :D She doesn't look at all concerned about the state of her ears, either. :lol:

·
Registered
421 Posts
cute pics of cinder with the kiddies, the naptime one is gorgeous!

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
mom to many said:
No one with ears is safe in my house...my youngest's favorite thing to do is rub a soft ear and suck his thumb...CInder is his latest favorite:

That makes two of us, I have loved the way ears have felt since I was a kid!!! I rub all of mine pet's ears :lol: It looks like all is well COngrats!!!

How is the wedding planning going?

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
angie7349 said:
mom to many said:

That makes two of us, I have loved the way ears have felt since I was a kid!!! I rub all of mine pet's ears :lol: It looks like all is well COngrats!!!

How is the wedding planning going?
It's going well! Everything has been decided on (invitations, decorations, colors, etc) and the budget has been made, so now iit's just a matter of buying everything, lol! BTW--love Emperor's description under your banner :lol:

·
Registered
154 Posts
angie7349 said:
mom to many said:

quote]

ME TOO!!!! I'm always saying I'm going to pull Leo's ears off so I can take them with me because I rub them All the time! Both Leo and I usually fall asleep with me rubbing his soft ears!

GREAT PICS!!!!

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the compliments! Cinder has really adjusted well and she knows if she needs some extra attention, Louis (my son) is happy to oblige :wink: All of our pets LOVE Louis because they know he's really gentle and he'll sit next to them and pet them for as long as they want!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
:D Love the long tails on these guys! When she gets excited, does she whack herself in the ribs with her tail? :lol:

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
augrad said:
:D Love the long tails on these guys! When she gets excited, does she whach herself in the ribs with her tail? :lol:
YEP! Not only does her tail wag like crazy...her whole butt wiggles everywhere! She often loses her balance when wagging her tail, lol!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts