Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
I love that last pic - so sweet! He's a big baby! How much does he weigh now? He will likely double it when full grown! :shock: :D

·
Registered
722 Posts
What a cutie! I'm jealous - it took Chassis like 8 months to learn how to shake! :lol:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HES 60 PNDS @ 4 MONTHS, ALL THOSE PICS WERE TAKEN AT PUPPY TRAINING. EVERYTIME I TAKE HIM TO PETSMART FOR THE TRAINING PEOPLE START MOVING OUT THE WAY THINKING HES MEAN OR VICIOUS, NOT KNOWING HES THE BIGGEST BABY ANYBODYS EVER SEEN. HOPEFULLY HE STOPS GROWING SOON BECOUSE HES STARTING TO BE A GIANT.

·
Registered
807 Posts
MMCV82 said:
HES 60 PNDS @ 4 MONTHS, ALL THOSE PICS WERE TAKEN AT PUPPY TRAINING. EVERYTIME I TAKE HIM TO PETSMART FOR THE TRAINING PEOPLE START MOVING OUT THE WAY THINKING HES MEAN OR VICIOUS, NOT KNOWING HES THE BIGGEST BABY ANYBODYS EVER SEEN. HOPEFULLY HE STOPS GROWING SOON BECOUSE HES STARTING TO BE A GIANT.

60 [email protected] 4 months!!!!!!!!! :shock:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Aww...he's a cutie!! :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thank you guys for the compliment we really appreciate it.as far as him being a big boy , ya he is. although hes a big boy hes still a puppy and loves been treated like one.lol. but one that note i was talking to the breeder who i bought it from and he told me all his brothers and sisters are still in the 40's and that my puppies parents werent that big at that age, but then again his grandpa was rck tyson

1 - 11 of 11 Posts