Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is Haus playing in the snow. He's mental, and hated it this morning, but has been whining to go out and play in it all night. Geez :roll:

My boyfriend had no gloves, so he used a box to see if Haus would try to catch the snow. Haus is a chicken, so he didn't.

Ok mom, I'm done.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
I love Haus. He is so handsome :D He has the cutest ears. I cant wait for it to snow here. Im interested in how Loki is going to react.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well thank you! Do you think he looks overweight?

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I love Haus!!! I've seen him in person, and I don't think he's overweight at all. He's very solid, but not chunky. You just inspired me to take some pictures of Bella outside tonight. :)

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Make sure to bundle up!!! And then post them :D

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
So cute! It looks like he tried to have fun. But not too sure what to think of that freezing stuff! I want it to snow here! :(

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
so that's what winter is supposed to be like....... unfortionately my doggies probably won't get to see snow. I'm jealous! :doubt: He looks good to me. Heidi's a little thick too. I've cut back on her food a little.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
He is soo funny

He looks like a spaz in most of those pics...I am just so glad I do not have to deal with snow, I have been in it once and I HATED IT!! I love living in sunny florida...I woke up this morning and it was 52. I was freezing my ass off...dressed like you guys do when it snows. My blodd must be too thin!!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: He is soo funny

Faith Marie said:
I want it to snow here! :(
You aren't too far from me. I'm sure you'll get snow soon. Then we'll all be wanting it to go away! :lol:

Angels_Mommie said:
i think you guys should come over
I'll be on the first plane to Florida tomorrow!!! I like snow, but I hate the cold.

Pitchic27 said:
Awe, snow zoomies are the best!!! I don't think he looks overweight, I think he's a big un though, maybe just more walks (but it's cold!!!)
It is rather cold outside. Haus gets a walk everyday. If we can't give him a walk(ie its raining, he won't go out in the rain) then we play "Jump around' with him, where we get him to jump as high as he can for about 30-45 mins. Wears him out, and trust me, it takes a lot to wear this dog out.

cfhoftampa said:
He looks like a spaz in most of those pics...I am just so glad I do not have to deal with snow, I have been in it once and I HATED IT!! I love living in sunny florida...I woke up this morning and it was 52. I was freezing my ass off...dressed like you guys do when it snows. My blodd must be too thin!!
He looks like a spaz, because he IS a spaz!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts