Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather got really nice out yesterday afternoon so Chico decided he was gonna go out and do some yard work. He has a "thing" for freshly planted palm trees. When he's not trying to dig it up, or chew it up, he's usually using it for a back rest to lean against. The only problem is that he is much larger than my poor little tree. :(

caught red or should I say "green handed"!

this is where Heidi comes into the picture. She's always up to no good!

Heidi's tongue puts Gene Simmons to shame!!!

the serious pose. LOL

Heidi's impersonation of a sea lion!!! I think it's pretty good

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
LOL those are sooo cute - LOVE the one of Chico getting caught "green handed' and tell Heidi her impression is PERFECT! I actually THOUGHT it was a picture of a sea lion!

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bodazafa said:
and tell Heidi her impression is PERFECT! I actually THOUGHT it was a picture of a sea lion!
We've been watching the national geographic channel lately. There was a show about sharks attacking sea lions and I think it may have had a huge impact on Heidi! She just can't seem to shake that horrible image out of her mind. LOL :wink:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Poor Heidi, always labeled the troublemaker! LOL They both look great. Chico has gotten sooo big! :D

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
I Love It When U post new pics..those are greats...

e :wink:

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Yay some Chico and Heidi. You don't see them to much. They both look great. Love the captions under the pictures.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Heidi's such a clown, and Chico's always the serious one. He's gotten big - nice and broad across the chest. My favorite pic is the little 5th one - with his head resting on the deck. :D

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
They are beautiful lol "green handed" LMAO

·
Registered
134 Posts
i know i've said this before, but Chico's markings and color is just too beautiful! i want him!! where did you get him from?

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
BergstromsABs said:
i know i've said this before, but Chico's markings and color is just too beautiful! i want him!! where did you get him from?
DITTO!

I just love pics of Chico and Heidi! Her tounge kills me everytime! :lol:

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
BergstromsABs said:
thanks! I didn't know the first thing about getting a dog, but I knew I wanted a bulldog. I have friends with EB's and I just loved their personalities. I ended up calling an ad in the newspaper that someone had AB puppies so we went out and met the parents and the owners. Their dogs were very friendly and looked very well taken care of and of course the puppies were adorable. That's how we ended up with Heidi and Chico. Not the smartest way to get a dog and next time around I'll know better thanks to this forum! I've been very lucky so far though because both of my dogs are pretty mellow and easy going. We haven't had any problems, other than health. Poor Chico has had some health issues!

These are what they looked like when we got them.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts