Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

New pics of Heidi and Chico

1K views 23 replies 19 participants last post by  Chico.Heidi 
#1 ·
The weather got really nice out yesterday afternoon so Chico decided he was gonna go out and do some yard work. He has a "thing" for freshly planted palm trees. When he's not trying to dig it up, or chew it up, he's usually using it for a back rest to lean against. The only problem is that he is much larger than my poor little tree. :(

caught red or should I say "green handed"!

this is where Heidi comes into the picture. She's always up to no good!

Heidi's tongue puts Gene Simmons to shame!!!

the serious pose. LOL

Heidi's impersonation of a sea lion!!! I think it's pretty good

See less See more
#4 ·
bodazafa said:
and tell Heidi her impression is PERFECT! I actually THOUGHT it was a picture of a sea lion!
We've been watching the national geographic channel lately. There was a show about sharks attacking sea lions and I think it may have had a huge impact on Heidi! She just can't seem to shake that horrible image out of her mind. LOL :wink:

#19 ·
BergstromsABs said:
i know i've said this before, but Chico's markings and color is just too beautiful! i want him!! where did you get him from?
thanks! I didn't know the first thing about getting a dog, but I knew I wanted a bulldog. I have friends with EB's and I just loved their personalities. I ended up calling an ad in the newspaper that someone had AB puppies so we went out and met the parents and the owners. Their dogs were very friendly and looked very well taken care of and of course the puppies were adorable. That's how we ended up with Heidi and Chico. Not the smartest way to get a dog and next time around I'll know better thanks to this forum! I've been very lucky so far though because both of my dogs are pretty mellow and easy going. We haven't had any problems, other than health. Poor Chico has had some health issues!

These are what they looked like when we got them.

#21 ·
Murphy said:
it's not a sego palm is it? those can be dangerous to dogs!
No, it's a queen palm. I've read that though about sego palms. I only have those in the front where the dogs don't go. Thanks for the concern! My poor queen palm is so small still it kinda reminds me of the Charlie Brown christmas tree. And Chico removes frawns until it looks like a toothpick. He thinks it's really funny to race around the yard with a big frawn sticking out of his mouth! :roll:

#24 ·
Pitchic27 said:
I didn't know you got them together?!? I had no idea they were siblings? Missed that somehow.

Amber did you take those photos? Good job, I love the seal one!
I got them from the same breeder but they are not littermates. Sorry, I don't think I explained that very well. Heidi is a couple of months older than Chico. That's only Chico in the little hampster pic. It's weird though because the other pup looks like Heidi! They have the same dad but not the same mom.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.