Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chopper lounging

Chopper soaking up some sunshine

Chopper and Jazz (Chopper still glowing in the sunlight!)

Jazzy outgrew her bed! LOL :lol:

Jazzy (don't mind her runny nose :oops: )

She sits like this all the time (sorry it's a bit blurry)

And one of our new pup being naughty

·
Registered
724 Posts
Awwwww, I love, love, love, love Chopper!!! He's soooo cute. Jazzy is a sweetheart too. You need to post pics more often. Your dogs are just beautiful!

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
LOL, that's funny Jazzy thinks he fits in the puppies bed lol. Something Abby would do too. Chopper is such a big sweetie, look at his face and Abby likes soaking up sun too. Your puppy is so cute and fuzzy! Look at all that hair he has lol, and he's not even full grown yet!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Aww, I love that big ol' sweet head on Chopper. I just wanna kiss that face, lol! Jazzy is so cute the way she sits like that :lol: Post more pics, we don't see enough of them!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awww....thanks guys for your nice remarks. :D

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I love your pups!! They are adorable :)

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Love to see pictures of your dogs. Moose also sits like Jazzy. I think it is kind of funny when you see such a big dog sitting like that. The pup is always cute too. Chopper is looking really good. I guess everything is all better with him? How much does he weigh because he is a ggod size.

·
Registered
586 Posts
OK, I couldn't resist. This is what it looked like to me in the pic!............................. :lol: ...............

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ha! Bridget that picture is the best. I set it as my background on my comp at work. :D

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
debs said:
Love to see pictures of your dogs. Moose also sits like Jazzy. I think it is kind of funny when you see such a big dog sitting like that. The pup is always cute too. Chopper is looking really good. I guess everything is all better with him? How much does he weigh because he is a ggod size.
Thanks. Yes, he's doing fine now. Just a bit of a scar left on his tummy from the operation. Looks pretty good though. He's at 98 lbs right now. It's funny, people will stop us on the street to ask what kind of dog he is. My husband took him for a walk and had someone's get together all in a tizzy. everyone had to come outside to see him and ask about him. LOL :lol: I guess AB's aren't too popular around here. Good thing, I suppose!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts