Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Boy, she's got "pitiful" down pat, doesn't she? :D What a cutie. How old?

But I'm sorry - dogs should not be forced to share crate space with small boys. It's cruel. To the dog. :wink:

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
she is absolutely adorable!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanxs

Thank you - I must say though the dog was easier to crate train then the kid. Guess all the calling for help and I hafta to go to the bathroom had to do with it.

BTW CHico where did you get the beautiful looking dog from? And is she an American or OEB?

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Re: Thanxs

Medic Batista said:
Thank you - I must say though the dog was easier to crate train then the kid. Guess all the calling for help and I hafta to go to the bathroom had to do with it.

BTW CHico where did you get the beautiful looking dog from? And is she an American or OEB?
Heidi's an American Bulldog. I just souldn't believe who similar you pup's markings are to my dog's! I got Heidi from a breeder in San Diego, Ca. She's a year and a half now. I think your pup is absolutley stunning. YOu need to post lots more! :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Will do

Will do - My baby is Jezabel she is AN OEB - 5 months next week . We got her from a friend who couldn't handle a new baby and a new puppy at the same time. I belive they got her from a breeder in CT.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts