Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Awe! She loves her dad!

"Hurry up dad and take the pic already so I can have my biscuit!

Diesel!

Stop taking pics dad, i'm trying to sleep![/i][/b]

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you, but Kendra is a female :wink: , but I won't tell her she was mistaken for a male. I don't want to upset her! I'm pretty sure she heard her vet tell me she was 6lbs over weight when she went in last week, because for a couple of days she had a complex about her weight and I don't want her to get a complex about her being called a him! :D :lol:
I'm just messing around though lol, thanks for the reply's though!

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
She's beautiful!! And 6 lbs overweight...ha! You tell her she looks stunning...that vet doens't know what he's talking about! :D

Keep those pics coming...she's so pretty!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Dngrus03Busa1300 said:
Thank you! She is 13 months old and will be 14 months old on t6he 31st of the month!
She's the same age as my pup!! She's gorgeous!!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Kendra is gorgeous!! I love the name too. She looks sooooo sweet!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you Kate! Yeah she is a sweetheart! She couldn't hurt a fly, plus she is VERY spoiled :lol: She sleeps in my bed , actualy HER bed, she took mine over! Yeah she is my baby! Thanks again Kate and too ALL OF YOU for the comments on her!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you!! Leeanne made it for me!!!! Thanks again Leeanne! She is absolutely gifted with those banners! Very talented. I love my banner! I feel all special now cuz I have a banner too like everyone else :lol: :D Yeah i'm a dork :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.