Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tinkerbell said:
Awsome pics - and wow :shock: Chico is HUGE! I never realized he was so much bigger then Heidi!
Thanks! And ya, Chico's starting to fill out a bit. Heidi still kicks his a$$ though. :twisted: He's a lot more clumbsy and slow than Heidi. Thank Dog!!!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
1st picture.... my teef are showing

2nd picture... my teef make me laugh!!

lol awesome pictures!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Great pics! Heidi looks like she's trying to be as dignified as her brother in that first pic, but gives up by the second shot. :lol: And Chico has SUCH a puppy-ish look on his face in that second shot. Awwwww!

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone! Heidi has a little too much personality sometimes. It's hard to get a decent pic with her! :lol: Usually it's all tongue or all teeth! But we love her!

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Heidi cracks me up! You can tell from the pics that Heidi is a total goofball...it always looks like she's up to something :wink: :lol: and Chico is hoping that it doesn't involve him :p

Has Heidi completely recovered from her poisoning incident? I know she was doing really well in her recovery...just wondering if there has been any lasting/permanent effects...sure doesn't look like it! Hope they're both doing great!

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
Those are two very very sexy dogs ya have there :D

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Gorgeous pictures! I can always see their personalities shining through! I just adore your babies. Thanks for giving me a smile this morning. :D

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally pics of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE the 3rd one!!!! They are soooooooo cute! Thanks for sharing some new pictures of them. And..... you need to post more often!!!! LOL

1 - 20 of 42 Posts