Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is how I walked in and found him sleeping.

Hey what are you doing with that camera?

Okay so he has grown TONS! He will be 3 months on Sunday. He weighs 27 pounds. He is such a good boy and loves to play. Molly can't stand him and wants Faith back! She is his chew toy and she gets tired of it. But he could care less. He knows her bark is bigger then her bite. And he can already stand over her while she is all the way up.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Look at them big ole ears :lol: Looks like your daughter was hitting that right spot in the 3rd picture.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Oh your daughter is so in love. That is a sweet picture. I love that sleeping one! LOL! And those big, innocent eyes.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Wow I know that puppies grow but Tanner is on fast growth. Can't wait to see him all grown up and how big he will be. Poor Molly Tanner better behave himself with her.

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
WHAT are you feeding that puppy!?!?! He's gotten SO big! Such a cutie...can't wait to see how big he is full grown!

·
Registered
735 Posts
they are both too cute! :) I am in love with Tanner.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Oh he has such sweeeeet puppy eyes! I couldnt believe how BIG he is!! He looks just like a "kid" to me, like hes about 8 years old . . . has that same look in his face my 8 year old gives me when she wants something hehehehe. How cute!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone! We think he is pretty special. He still doesn't have the spot filled for Faith but I don't think anyone could ever fill her spot. She was a special girl! But Tanner has the biggest puppy dog eyes in the world and I am such a sucker to him. We have taught him to sit and shake and on the shaking he knows he is to switch and shake with each paw. Well now he will come up to me and sit and shake without the command and start looking for the treats. He has been sitting and shaking for about a month or longer now. He did both the FIRST time I told him to and had not stopped yet! I have never had a boxer before but he is SMART! How do you teach lay down and roll over? We need to work on new things now. I am trying beg but he only does it half the time now.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Lay down is pretty easy. Have him sit, then tell him down and slowly move the treat forward and down from his nose. He should get it pretty quick.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cool I will try it now! Thanks!!!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm trying to figure that out myself!!! He just keeps getting bigger each day. I think before too much longer I might buy a saddle and let our daughter ride him to school. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts