Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple taken while camping last weekend. The first one is his mom Lucky and the second one is him.

These I took a few minutes ago.

His stitches.

Where he broke his nail yesterday on his way to the vet.

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
I was thinking the same thing about how good looking his mama is.
Tanner is very handsome. How is he feeling today?

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone. I was surprised on how nice his stitches look also. He would die if he knew I posted that pick. LOL But to answer what he is mixed with, we don't know for sure. We are starting to think German Shepard because his 2 sisters look ALOT like a german shepard in the face. They have the longer muzzles. This is his sis Bella.

And Holly Tanner has always thought you were pretty cute himself. :D And Lucky is a very pretty dog who has has a hard life and is now living a EXCELLENT life since she has my mother in law for an owner. She is one Lucky dog....no pun intented. LOL She still has trusting issues around those she does not know but from the life she came from, that is not hard to believe. She was pretty neglected.

When we went camping, the first night there, they did not get close to each other because Lucky was freaking out at Tanner but the next day we had them on thier leashes and Lucky and Tanner wanted to play. But my sister in laws boxer Cisco attacked Tanner and Lucky both last weekend. He jumped both of them and grabbed them around the neck and didn't want to let go. He never bit them but Tanner and Lucky were both on leashes when this happened and so we were able to get them away from Cisco. He is such a well behaved dog so this was a shock to all of us. Tanner just sit there like HOLY S*** what is he doing to me. He never raised his hackles or barked or anything. He was just in shock. But Lucky on the other hand tried to go back at him but we got them seperated before anything happenend. When Cisco attacked Lucky, he was not on a leash. They tend to allow him not to be on one at night because he is always really good about staying by us nad not being bad. But he is around 2 years old now and obviously developed an attitude that weekend. I am just happy nothing bad happened.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts