Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First Jazzy. It's hard to get good pictures of her because she hates the camera. Here's a few:

Jazzy and Daddy on the swing:

Jazzy waiting patiently for Daddy to return from taking Chopper for a walk.(she waits like that the entire time they're gone! :roll: )

Extreme close up!:

And here's Chopper. He's such a ham I always have lots of him.

Getting a drink from the hose:

Goofin' on the swing with Daddy:

Say "Cheese"

Chopper Face: (gotta love this boy)

And of course a couple of the fuzz butt!

Sosi:

Thanks for looking! :D

·
Registered
594 Posts
Those are great pictures! I love Jazzy in front of the door! Too cute. Chopper is one of my favorites on the board!!

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
I love them!!! My dogs do the same when the other is out, but they do it at the window & always end up pulling them down & breaking them!!! :evil:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I adore Chopper!!! And Jazzy is so pretty!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Your crew is beautiful! I always thought Jazzy was bigger...maybe because of your banner. She looks as big as Chopper in it!
LOL Yeah, Jazzy is actually pretty small. She's "compact". Bridget photoshopped Jazz into that picture in my banner. It's not "to scale" LOL :lol:

Is Chopper an AB?
Don't cha just love those belly polka-dots??
Makes ya think they have 1% dalmation in them!
I love the fuzzy one, is he a shepherd mix?
Yup, Chopper's a hybrid AB. Ans we're not too sure what Sosi is. :-k She's a puppy rescue. We were told she was a Husky mix, but she's pretty small...so i'm thinking maybe a Sheltie mix? :dontknow:

They all just bring our family soooo much joy. (most of the time... :wink: )

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Good looking fur-kids you got there :)

Sosi looks like a dog that took up my house last year, same color, and fuzzy. We think he was a chow mix

·
Registered
594 Posts
Ans we're not too sure what Sosi is. :-k She's a puppy rescue. We were told she was a Husky mix, but she's pretty small...so i'm thinking maybe a Sheltie mix? :dontknow:
Sosi looks a lot like an Akita cross. She has that bear face. Very pretty!!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sosi looks a lot like an Akita cross. She has that bear face.
She does, doesn't she? thanks for the tip! :D

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Hug~A~Bully said:
Ans we're not too sure what Sosi is. :-k She's a puppy rescue. We were told she was a Husky mix, but she's pretty small...so i'm thinking maybe a Sheltie mix? :dontknow:
Sosi looks a lot like an Akita cross. She has that bear face. Very pretty!!

I love this comparison. Good call. Maybe a sheltie/akita mix? Beautiful pics. Thanks for sharing :D

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Your wholew gang are beautiful. You know I love Chopper. There is something about him that gets to me. He my boy LOL. Jazzy is small and danty. Soshi grew into a beautiful dog. She looks the same as she did when she was small but of course now she big. They are happy pups you could see it.

·
Super Moderator
16,005 Posts
Love the "family pics". Thanks for adding Sosi.
You know I have a thing for "fuzz balls".
:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
hello

i have never seen a brown american bulldog....is that what he is?im so use to seeing a white one .....ur dog is nice. :shock:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cannon said:
Nice pics Kasco. Does Chopper chase the hose around?
Oh yeah! My husband usually has to leave Chopper in the house when he wants to water because he won't leave the hose alone. LOL :lol:

i have never seen a brown american bulldog....is that what he is?im so use to seeing a white one .....ur dog is nice.
Thanks. Jazzy (the brown one) is a Pit Bull mix. The white and brindle is an AB.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Great pics! Sosi sure has grown. You could speculate all day on what's in her (shepherd, sheltie, malinois, belgian tervuren, akita.....). That's half the fun of having a rescued mix! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts