Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Are you listening to me

nah nah nah nah

Just a bit closer please (Chomp) hehehe

Oh yeah Dads sleeping, this is better than tying shoe laces together

My Happy face

Playtime me & my brother

A big sloppy kiss

me and my stuffed pig (my favorite toyI stole it form the big dog here)

Ok Give back you can't have it

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
It's about time you posted some pics of the twins lol! Very VERY cute! There coats are so shiny and beatiful, what do you feed them?

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Feeding

I feed then Iams lamb & rice both dry & canned mixed, and yogart they love sometimes carrots mixed it they love too. We have no where to get decent food here without traveling a million miles or paying a small fortune. They were on sicence diet but that was junk i heard so I switched them to the other. I prefer to feed them proplan but hard to get here. and the natural stuff was 18.99 for a 5 lbs bag. that would last like a day with 4 dogs LOL So I give them Iams and make it up with freash suppliments like vegtables and I cook for them chicken and use the yogarts and the healthy mixed in with it.
I have more pic's to put up but I'm still with the dialup here takes forever to upload hopefully by spring we are going to DSL.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is

it is nuts here but I am home so they keep me busy but I love them both to death and they listen well they are really good.
they are 5 months feb 3 . They are going to nutered in a couple a weeks so I am a wreck I'll be glad when that part is over you know the anastisa you never know how they will react i knoe its routine and my vet is good but you still worry. They are spoiled rotton too. I'm havin collars made. they just got brand new crates huge ones with new pillows they love em they are like condo's LOL they house broke so easy. they sleep with me in bed every night all cuddled up. I only use the crates if I have to go to store etc and they can't go with me because I'm just afraid they might get into something and get hurt. They are teething so they like to chew. They gotta be the best breed of pup I ever had.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
CLutch was 5 months the 17 of this month so they are real close in age. I sure they will be fine...I know it is scarey though!
My dogs are spoiled too...they both sleep with me at night and my bf sleeps on the couch, his choice cause he can't sleep with the dogs there but he wont kick them out!

I just can't imagine having 2 of clutch!!! At least they are good I'm sure that helps! :wink:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
energy

When I first got them they were so full of enegy it was incredable. They still are but have calmed down a bit. They are so much fun though it's worth it. Right now they are inseparable. One needs to know where the other is and they look after each other. They love to tease each other and me they think its funny and they are so darn cute they sometimes get away with murder. They walk all over my husband its so funny. It can be hard at times to keep up. But they listen pretty good now so it makes things easy. I used both clicker and positive training methods only so they know if they listen a treat is sure to come. I got those tiny training treats so I don't over do it with the treats. But they respond really good although there was a time I thought they would never calm down LOL all you need I find its lots of Love and patence and they do good . I alos have a chow chow 16 years old they love him and a rotty that we rescued because they were going to put him down cause he was hurt he is dog aggressive though so he is isolated from the rest of the crew but at least he is happy and healthy now my son spends a lot of time with him he is really good with people but not dogs. but we couldn't stand to see him suffer so we took him and took care of him. Hes about 9 ish

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
What great looking pups. They sound like wonderful parts of your family. :D

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
god they are soooooooooooo cute!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts