Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some new pictures of Toby and Sid I took today... If anyone wants to use the pics of Toby with my niece for No BSL pictures, feel free! Toby is turning 1 on April 13th! He's turning into a MAN! And I'm including pictures of my new yorkie puppy! These are the latest pictures I have. She comes home in 7 weeks! Sorry Dial Uppers!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
WOW he has grown! And that puppy is so little!!! Didn't you have another new dog also? Or was that someone else?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mike, You wouldn't believe how the problems we had before have changed! He's such a different dog now! All the plans we had before were scrapped and we're working on him all the time! There is hope for anyone!

But yes, I did have the chihuahua and the woman who sold him to me breeched the contract she had with the breeder. The contract gave her a right to take him back under any circumstances if she wanted him. It's a whole 'nother story in itself and Toby had some "depression" problem we've had to work through over the last 3-4 weeks since the breeder took him back..

Yeah, Sid is the pitbull. He'll be two in July. Everyone is growing up so fast! I had puppy fever again, so I bought a yorkie for my birthday! She was born the day before my birthday too! It was great!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm glad I'm still around... We had a falling out period with Toby which was a horrible experience but now that he's on a training regime he's doing a lot better.. It's a long story but it started with his aloofness.. Soo.. We're back and happier than ever!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.