Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was a week or so ago, he was flexing for the ladies. ( How you doin Lucy?!)

Thats Chassis blood on his leg. He bit her underneath her neck while playing earlier that day. Lil teeth are sharp!

Mmmmm give me that leg Chassis

He was dirty after a weekend of playing, 2 weeks ago. I couldnt help the photo moment.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
He is SOOOOOOO cute!!

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
OH my he is too cute, THose ears just kill me!!!!! I showed Lucy, she says she will meet him at the dog park tonight at 7pm!!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
He's getting really tall. Thesee pups just grow way too fast! I love the pic of him in the car yawning. He looks so sweet.... Oh I mean tough. :D

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chico.Heidi said:
He's getting really tall. Thesee pups just grow way too fast! I love the pic of him in the car yawning. He looks so sweet.... Oh I mean tough. :D
He is all legs right now! He looks alittle funny to me. LOL

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
The bath picture he looks so helpless and embarrassed . All the others he is a tough little guy. Makes me laugh. He is beautiful and those ears!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
debs said:
The bath picture he looks so helpless and embarrassed . All the others he is a tough little guy. Makes me laugh. He is beautiful and those ears!
He's not that bad at bath time. But his poor lil face looked so sad when dad got out the camera in one of his weak moments.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I just informed my boss that I'm taking a vacation...

I think Texas is good. Bella, you coming too? :wink:

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HausMommy said:
I just informed my boss that I'm taking a vacation...

I think Texas is good. Bella, you coming too? :wink:

You had better watch out for Chassis, she will guard him with her life. He's the never ending play toy. To bad their play together is
limited due to the violence that takes place.
:roll: No really I just get tired of them knocking stuff over, raming each other through walls, and the play growling.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
OMG he is just too cute! And those ears! Adorable. :D

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
What a character! They are awesome pics. He is gonna win Puppy of the
Month soon with pics like the last two. I can't decide which one is better! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts