Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, we still have Christmas presents :D :D Out of town relatives may lose out :D :D

Bubba loves sitting on top of the heat register

Bubba and his ball

thanks for looking

·
Registered
412 Posts
Oh my gosh! He is the cutest! I love that he sits on the heat register. . . I thought my dog was the only weird one who did that! Whats REALLY bad, is when he gets sleepy, lays down and then farts, it circulates around the room :/

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
ohhhh he is sooooo freaking adorable! those eyes, they suck you right in!

And look at those paws!!

Kate never really sits on the heater, but when we lived at my parents, she definitly sat on it when the AC was on!

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Wow! He's really growing fast! I love that last picture with his ball...that one is frame worthy!

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks folks. YES, Bubba is getting HUGE!!! This Saturday we will have had him for 3 weeks. When we brought him home he weighed 13.5 lbs and he weighed in yesterday @ 24.2 lbs. He is 12 weeks old and we are only feeding him 3 times a day. Everyday I come home he looks bigger to me :cry:

You guys don't think he looks fat do you?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Hey family! what part of Columbus do you live at? Cuz Tobey and Bubba could have a play date some time. I am currently living in Dublin.

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Bubba's a cute one! Looks like he still has to grow into his head and paws though, such a cute baby! He'll be a huge guy when he get's older.

PS - I like that name too, Bubba, it's so cute!

·
Registered
623 Posts
OMG he is Beautiful!!!!!! I love the last pic!!! I could just sit and look at all the cute puppies on this board forever!!

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
He is absolutely adorable!!! That last pic it's like he's waiting for the ball to come to him so he doesn't have to move and get up!!! :D My boxer is the same way as far as sitting on the registers, but she prefers it when it's cold air, not heat!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts