Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took some pictures of moose for the holiday cards. I was having fun and the baby was there enjoying the beautiful weather. Hope you enjoy them I think Moose is looking kind of big now. Not fat just filling out some. He is 19 months.
Look at me I'm two different dogs.

Hey! look at me not him!

Well that's all for now. I can't figure out which picture I want to use for the card. I like a few but the leash is in the picture but the last time he was out in the front without the leash a duck got his tail plucked and chased all over the yard by Moose.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
They're all great pictures. Nice babies! My choice would be the 1st picture. The baby looks as though she's talking & Moose's smile is just awesome!

Maria

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
I love the first one. He is smiling as if he knows he is having his picture taken.
He is sitting with Jayla who he loves so much and there is no leash showing.
:D

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Oh, Debs those pics are all great! Moose looks like he's posing. What a good boy he is. I love the ones with the baby in them, especially the last one. They both look so happy together! :D

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
debs said:
I took some pictures of moose for the holiday cards. I was having fun and the baby was there enjoying the beautiful weather. Hope you enjoy them I think Moose is looking kind of big now. Not fat just filling out some. He is 19 months.
Look at me I'm two different dogs.

Hey! look at me not him!

Well that's all for now. I can't figure out which picture I want to use for the card. I like a few but the leash is in the picture but the last time he was out in the front without the leash a duck got his tail plucked and chased all over the yard by Moose.
I know I submitted a couple of pictures but there are a few more.
Thanks
oops wrong post subpost to be for the calender one. don'tknow how to move it sorry. :cry:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts