Discussion Starter #1

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

and check out my sons new toy!!!

[/img]

[/img]

have to download about 25 more tomorrow, but have alot more very cute pics for you to see!!!

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
They are getting so big, I don't envy your food/vet bills but I bet ya'll have a lot of fun........Nice looking bike didn't he win recently

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I would have killed for one of those bikes at his age.

If he hasn't told you, he is in seventh heaven, I guarantee.

Is it home made?

·
Registered
421 Posts
nice pics!! that bike is cool as!!! he'd be loving that for sure!!! :D

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, he told me!! He loves it, it is just real hard to ride. I have tried to ride it and as soon as I went to put my feet out on the pegs, I burned my thigh(inside) on the exhaust. Seems I have alittle "something flabby" that hangs over the seat alittle and he doesnt!!My thigh set right on the exhaust on the top of the engine.
It has a 7 hp briggs & stratton, does about 55 mph!(W/ him on it) and he has to get used to the foot brake verses hand brakes, he is used to feeling for hand brakes, it has a foot brake.

But he loves it, and the skinny fron tire!!OMG!

His race car sponser gave it to him for winning his 2 races recently. He orders them and puts them together and sells them. They run for $2500 depending on what size motor. This one used to have nitrous on it but I made them take it off!!!

It was ridden once at Bristol Motor Speedway last year in the pits, then was put up until now.

It is great for him! And DH, he rides it just as much!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Which one???If you mean the one on her back sleeping with the teeth hanging out, thats not Dixie.Im sorry I should have narrated them, that is old crusty Sassy!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
sajoseph said:
Which one???If you mean the one on her back sleeping with the teeth hanging out, thats not Dixie.Im sorry I should have narrated them, that is old crusty Sassy!

Heheh. Yeah, that's the one.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, he he, that is Sass, she seems to have lost all sense of "ladylike" behavior over these past few years. She just lets it all hang out!

Dix is still lady like, my Diva, Sass is just..............ew!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Really great photos! I love the first one-those legs are so strrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrretched out! LOL!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts