Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been awhile since I posted some of my 2 so here they are.....

And if you were curious to What was on the floor of my carpet,,,,,,,, here is what it is......... Tanner is helping me redecorate. Just a little sooner then I had planned.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Cute dogs. Looks like they're enjoying themselves. The first shot of the wallpaper is heart shaped. I think he was trying to tell his momma something sweet!

Maria

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I noticed the heart too. And the other one looks like a pumpkin on its side. I think he has a talent for wallpaper art. :D My husband doesn't think so though.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
oh my gosh, tanner is HUGE!! Look at the long muzzle too, wonder where it came from

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm not sure where the long muzzle came from. His 2 sisters have long skinny muzzles. I am so glad he has the wide boxey muzzle. It is longer then a boxers but it is VERY WIDE and boxer looking. He will be 6 months old on Monday. And he already weighs over 60 pounds. Here is a pic of his sister Bella. I don't have any recent ones of Roxy.

·
Registered
634 Posts
i like the wall paper thats funny i came home one day and my back room wasthe same way and two dogs covered in sheet rock dust they got 3 out of the four walls in the room

1 - 9 of 9 Posts