Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well was out looking at the local pounds as usual for a playmate for Sheila. Bumped into this little guy, not an AB but cute as hell, and has a patch opposite Sheilas eye which I thought was awesome. His tempermant is more subdued than Sheilas which is GREAT. Just concerned about his ears, not sure if he was hearing me or just cocking his head at the right time. If no one claims him in 4 more days I get to have em :lol: Wish us luck, Also posting on several topics here just in case the owner or friend of the owner sees him, please go get him he is lonely. Broward Animal control by the Airport.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Boxer, i went running to the pound thinking he was an AB when I saw his pic online ROFLMAO, he is an imposter!!! But he is cute and sweet as hell. Never had a boxer before.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
sheila said:
Boxer, i went running to the pound thinking he was an AB when I saw his pic online ROFLMAO, he is an imposter!!! But he is cute and sweet as hell. Never had a boxer before.
Boxers are awesome, but I am a bit biased since I have one. They are awesome with kids, but extremely hyper too! I've always wanted a white boxer...you sure are lucky to have found him and him you! Hopefully no one claims him and you can get him! You deserve him more anyways if his owner wasn't watching him & let him run off.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would say probably somewhere between 9-10 months. Yeah he was still very puppy!! And Sheila would do great with a hyper dog!!! I can already see me roller blading with these to down the streets in my area :lol: Two big tongues flopping around. His skin looked good and healthy, was jumping like a freak so his hips must not be bothering him. Hopefully I will get a call in a few days. How does your boxer get along with your bully apbtgurl???

·
Registered
149 Posts
Awwww what a cutie!! I used to have a white boxer named Norton. Boxers are wonderful dogs!! Good luck and let us know!! :D

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
He's a cutie! Hopefully he doesn't have the "white boxer defect" (being deaf). I LOVE boxers! We helped the local Boxer rescue do some transports a few years back - and almost adopted a cute little female they had. We would have too if she wouldn't have had a family waiting for her (transporters and fosters have first pick).

I hope you get him! Your going to love having a boxer!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah that whole deafness thing worries, I could not really tell what he was responding to, but he did seem to move his ears around when the other dogs would bark. He did have on an electronic collar (very consufising because I thought you only kept those on while training your dog) So either the owner was training him and he bolted, or what I hope did not happen, LOL owner bought those electric "fences" and left the dog roaming free in the yard while he tended to his business and buddy decided to make a jail break, or scenario three, they keep the E-collar on him at all times because he is deaf and they use it to get his attention. I really hope he is not deaf as I do not have the time (atleast I don't think, doing some research) to train a deaf dog. Thanks for the words of support, will keep you all posted.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think he has gone home, cuz his picture is gone from the site :cry: and :lol: at the same time, glad he found his way home.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Well, I was kinda hoping he would go to you and we could see lots of photos of him on this site. I hope he is back home now and precautions are made for him to never go back to the shelter again. You would have made a great parent!! Bless you for wanting to give him a wonderful home :D

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
sheila said:
How does your boxer get along with your bully apbtgurl???
They are great together! Shelby is a bit moody with him sometimes because he pesters her, but brothers are good at doing that! :lol: She keeps him in line though... :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts