Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am the proud new owner of a 5 week old pitt! His name is Rex and we need alot of help lol. I am looking forward to meeting more pitt owners! I am located in South Jersey. Oh and I already know he should be with his mommy but he is not, his mommies owners had to get rid of him now so we have him :)

Rex

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Awww....what a cutie. He's going to need alot of extra love and care being so young. He is missing out on some critical interaction with his momma and littermates. I know this was not your decision, but be prepared to put in a little extra work with him. And, welcome to the forum! :D

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Kasco! Yea I have been going through that! Last night he was in his room we made for him but he whined and when I came to see the problem he followed me intomy bedroom and slept at the foot of my bed. Everywhere I go he follows its so cute. He also loves for me to hold him so he can sleep and I dont mind He will whine until I pick him up . I love dogs and im very happy to have him in my family. Its just like having a new baby in the house. My 2 yearold daughter will not let him out of her sight its so cute!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts