Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Debs asked for new pics of Nala, so figured I'd get some of all 3!

Koa after stealing Nala's toy (again).

He's really intent on that toy while the girls play without him.

I know it looks like Heaven is chewing Nala's face off, but they're just playing -- really!

Koa finally decides to break up the party...

Then they all play-fight over the stuffed animal....

Check out the ghost-like appearance of the tip of Heaven's tail! :shock:

And here's a short video of them playing tug-of-war .. I mentioned in another post that Nala is ruthless with that game! You have to see this, but sorry it turned out very dark. Turn up your speakers.. Nala is the only one growling, but I promise you she IS just playing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsxhhCcxyGM

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
They are so cute...I can't believe how big Nala is

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Thank you Trina for posting pictures of your crew. They ALL look great. The first picture of Koa I though it was when he was a puppy. I know he is still young but hey he still has that young puppy look to him. The girls look like they are having alot of fun. Glad to see the three of them playing. The video was great too.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh yeah I keep forgetting to tell everyone, she weighed 21 pounds at the vet yesterday. Which is scary because Koa didn't weigh 20 pounds until he was 4-5 mos old!!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
LOL!!! I love the picture of Koa just walking over the other two as if they're not even there!! I love it! Very cute.

That is a great video. It's cute how the little one wins the toy. Hehe.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
It's about time! Great pics. They all look fantastic. Sounds like Nala is going to be very vocal, like my Jazzy! :D

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
She's red fawn, but sometimes her fur turns tan. Right now it's really red though! In person, at least.

·
Super Moderator
16,005 Posts
Koa does still look like a puppy - how cute. They had a lot of fun playing,
so glad they get along so well.
:D

Yes, I feel very blessed!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts