Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am bring a new puppy into the household. He will be 8 weeks and will have received his 2nd set of shots. He got his first set at 5 weeks and his second the week that I pick him up.

Lucy is used to getting walked twice a day now. We walk about two miles in the morning and evening. We have even added putting a backpack on her for one of the walks to help burn off some extra energy and she loves working. Her motor never stops.

Anyways, I am concerned of course about parvo. When I got Lucy we kept her in our own yard until after her booster at 12 weeks. I didn't really worry about parvo. With the new puppy coming into the house, we are still going to be exercising Lucy. Is there really a lot of danger in this? I know there is always a chance but should I really be all that concerned?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is what the breeder did. I can't guess as to why he did it. I just asked if the puppy would have his second set of shots when I picked him up. He said he would give the second round of shots the week I come to pick him up. That happens to be at the end of his 8th week.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.