Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi from minnesota never been involved in chatting on a computer before also i just got a almost 9 month old possible pit or amstaff/bull terrier or so they said. i have only had him since july 15 and i am learning alot. i got him from a local rescue group who had him a 2 days before i got him he was an unclaimed stray from minneapolis. His name is pete all white with brown spot on one ear and little spots on the other. i have another brandy american eskimo/cocker spaniel mix. my question is pete had kennel cough when i got him and was alittle sick. i have had him for 2 months and he has these what look like bit marks on the top of his head and cheeks he did not have them when he came to me i just assumed they were from him and the neighbor dog bit each others cheeks now i am starting to wonder. just because they are on the top of his head. If anyone knows also i am looking for a better vet someone that knows alittle more about him. plus curious what breed or breeds pete really is. thanks brie

·
Registered
25 Posts
He is a cutie but I have no idea. Go to the Health section and post your health related questions. I go alot of help there. Good luck

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Welcome. :hello2:

Do the marks look like scars, or more like little bumps? Bully breeds are notorious for allergies - bumps could be an allergic reaction to his food or to something in his environment. They also scar very easily because of their short hair.

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
l;ooks like a pit bull to me, a good looking one at that.
welcome to the forum. Being white the hair takes forever to cover scares, CC has one from a dog on her face. I wouldn't worry about it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts