Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, thought some of you might want to see the pup. He is 16 wks now and weighs 15kg (this means hes going to be a big big boy when hes older, for an AmStaff that is!)

This is our new family member, we pick him up friday from the breeder, his name is Odin, and he will be Lokis little brother and play buddy :) His breed lines are impecable, and his grandmother was the only husky in SA to be a grand champion (i have no idea what this means, but she looked good, and they were all temperament and health tested etc etc) :)

Now onto the beast!

Loki:

This is Rosie (blue heeler) She stayed with us for a few days, but was abused as a pup and was dog aggressive. She was also quite fearful and mostly cowered away from me, but totally loved my girlfriend. She was quite upset when we had to take her back to the pound, as was i. We thought she would be good for Loki, but we couldnt risk him getting bitten and hurt, or growing up to be dog aggressive because he was attacked as a pup.

His little rain coat :)

Hope you all enjoyed :)

Steve

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
What a bunch of cuties. Seeing that first pic makes ME want a husky too!! Adorable! Now we have 2 Odins and 2 Lokis on this board!! Come to think of it... 2 Rosies too!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
loki is soooooooooooooooooo cute!!!! And the new puppy!! OMG, can I borrow him?>????

1 - 5 of 5 Posts