Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New pics of the puppys at 5 weeks old.

A few from today during the cowboy's game. She had her ups and downs. Chassis is a die hard fan!

She thought we had this game in the bag!

Poor girl was crushed and would not talk to anybody after the boys lost.

Man I just noticed how dusty that table is in this pic. I need to do some dusting. :oops:

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Oh my god, those puppies are just to damn cute! Makes me want to go out and get a new family member, are they American Bulldogs? Chassis looks so gangsta in her jersey.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LifeIsDaPits said:
Oh my god, those puppies are just to damn cute! Makes me want to go out and get a new family member, are they American Bulldogs? Chassis looks so gangsta in her jersey.
Yeah they are AB's, I cant stop laughing at the cone head my boy has. I will be picking him up on the 15th. I cant wait.

Chassis during last weeks game.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
That first pic is freakin adorable. I love the coneheads puppys have :lol:

Chassis looks likes shes cheering in that one pic :D

·
Registered
586 Posts
Very cute RED!

They sure do look like an active bunch. And Chassis is such a ham. I love her.

Now if I could just figure out how to upload my banner the right way................

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
I was just thinking last night that I needed to see new pics of Chassis, I am so happy to see some. Your new boy is going to be gorgeous.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Absolutely precious!!

·
Registered
576 Posts
So freakin adorable!!! I remember when Loki had that little bump on her head. Our breeder said the bigger the bump the more Johnson like they will look. Don't know if that's true or not :mrgreen:

Here's Loki's cone head :mrgreen:

·
Registered
722 Posts
LokersPadokers said:
So freakin adorable!!! I remember when Loki had that little bump on her head. Our breeder said the bigger the bump the more Johnson like they will look. Don't know if that's true or not :mrgreen:
Loki's cone goes right up to her spot! How cute!!! I'd never seen a pup with a conehead, until I saw ours. I laughed when I first saw it, but I was kinda worried that it meant something was wrong with him. Glad to hear he's not the only one that has it! LOL

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Way too cute and we finally got cable modem so I didn't have to wait four years for the pictures to load!!!!!!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Re: Hey Loki's mom

SugarBear said:
how did the blue eye happen??? what a beautiful characteristic!
We're not sure!! There were actually a few pups in the litter where that happened. Dion on our board has one too!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
GTChick01 said:
LokersPadokers said:
Loki's cone goes right up to her spot! How cute!!! I'd never seen a pup with a conehead, until I saw ours. I laughed when I first saw it, but I was kinda worried that it meant something was wrong with him. Glad to hear he's not the only one that has it! LOL
We were a little worried at first to about the conehead :lol: But then we saw a bunch online and it makes sense I guess. Alot of kids have conish heads when they are born to and then they expand to regular shape. Your pup is adorable. Im so excited for you :D

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Re: Hey Loki's mom

SugarBear said:
how did the blue eye happen??? what a beautiful characteristic!
Thanks! ABs get the blue eyes from having Catahoula Leopard dogs in them. I think thats where they get their spots from too. Check out this Catahoula pups eyes!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts