Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got some updated individual puppy pics. They are growing so fast and looking SO pitty. :D

Blue:

Lilly:

Bones:

Pinky (excuse the tail - it was the only pic I could get of Miss Pinky, who never sits still!):

Red (You can't tell in this pic, but this boy is a TANK!):

Rainey, my little cuddle-bug:

Little Paws - smart little bugger, this one! :D

Jake (Also an absolute TANK!)

And a couple of other fun shots:

Blue behind bars. Isn't this pitiful?!

Jake and Little Paws in front, Lilly and Red in the back:

Little Paws and Lilly:

Jake and Lilly (Look how much bigger his head is than hers! She's the runt.)

Blue and Bones:

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
bones is my favorite!!!!

Do you have any prospective homes yet? I really wish I didn't live in a one bedroom apartment cause I would seriously send in an application for one of them!!

Oh and btw... the first picture is fine

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
apbtgurl26 said:
OH MY...I love them all! How old are they now? Have you found homes for any of them yet?
They were 9 weeks yesterday. I think..... I should add a ticker. I've had interest in Kaia (you know who you are :wink:) and one email about the pups.

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
augrad said:
apbtgurl26 said:
OH MY...I love them all! How old are they now? Have you found homes for any of them yet?
They were 9 weeks yesterday. I think..... I should add a ticker. I've had interest in Kaia (you know who you are :wink:) and one email about the pups.
Hehehe....still waiting to hear from my landlord...they don't usually take this long with things, but she did tell me they were swamped with work and renovations on their rental properties....Jason (hubby) LOVES Kaia's ears...he cracks up everytime he sees her pic! I'm also partial to Little Paws and Lily...awww, geez... I love them all !!! :love4:

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
I'll take bones and Jake and I love momma ~ dont see any pics of momma :( ~
Pups have gotten so big.They must be lots of fun to watch now,learning all kinds of new things..........lol

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
WOW! They are getting so big! They look adorable...all of them! :D

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Oh my gosh! Where do I sign up? :D They are really adorable.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
I can't stop coming back to this post and looking at their pics!!!!! They are toooooo cute!!! I want one of the black ones so bad!!! :cry:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts