Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

New puppy pics! (dial-up beware!)

1K views 25 replies 21 participants last post by  Beatvdub 
#1 ·
Finally got some updated individual puppy pics. They are growing so fast and looking SO pitty. :D

Blue:

Lilly:

Bones:

Pinky (excuse the tail - it was the only pic I could get of Miss Pinky, who never sits still!):

Red (You can't tell in this pic, but this boy is a TANK!):

Rainey, my little cuddle-bug:

Little Paws - smart little bugger, this one! :D

Jake (Also an absolute TANK!)

And a couple of other fun shots:

Blue behind bars. Isn't this pitiful?!

Jake and Little Paws in front, Lilly and Red in the back:

Little Paws and Lilly:

Jake and Lilly (Look how much bigger his head is than hers! She's the runt.)

Blue and Bones:

See less See more
#4 ·
bones is my favorite!!!!

Do you have any prospective homes yet? I really wish I didn't live in a one bedroom apartment cause I would seriously send in an application for one of them!!

Oh and btw... the first picture is fine

#6 ·
apbtgurl26 said:
OH MY...I love them all! How old are they now? Have you found homes for any of them yet?
They were 9 weeks yesterday. I think..... I should add a ticker. I've had interest in Kaia (you know who you are :wink:) and one email about the pups.

#7 ·
augrad said:
apbtgurl26 said:
OH MY...I love them all! How old are they now? Have you found homes for any of them yet?
They were 9 weeks yesterday. I think..... I should add a ticker. I've had interest in Kaia (you know who you are :wink:) and one email about the pups.
Hehehe....still waiting to hear from my landlord...they don't usually take this long with things, but she did tell me they were swamped with work and renovations on their rental properties....Jason (hubby) LOVES Kaia's ears...he cracks up everytime he sees her pic! I'm also partial to Little Paws and Lily...awww, geez... I love them all !!! :love4:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.