Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I went and saw the pups today. I also brought one home for about 15 minutes. Well here is the pics.Sorry dial uppers

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think I will keep him. Hes a lil nibbler. I was holding him and started to lick or suck my neck and then just all of the sudden chomped down. It was like what a lil butthead. Jasmine liked him too but I didnt get any pics of them playing. I almost wonder if he thought Jas was his mommy.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
OMG... puppy bellies and pink puppy toes... not helping my puppy fever!! I can't believe how much he looks like Champ. No denying that one! What beautiful "father & son" photos. I think I am just as excited to watch him grow as you are!!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Okay I will take one of those puppies too. Just don't tell my husband. :D They are sooooo cute! How old are they now. Aren't they around 2 or 3 weeks?

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
They're so cute it's rediculous! Those blinds are in definite peril - just wait. (Speaking from experience here.) :D

·
Registered
722 Posts
How CUUUUUUTE! Looks like Champ likes him!! Awwwe... I wonder if he knows that's his baby. LOL, j/k.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Baby Champ is SO SO cute! Looks like Champ has no problem with him. I agree about Champ and him being the father. There are a few that looks just like him. Thanks for the pictures. I love seeing them.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Kelly said:
OMG, Too cute!!!
Looks just like champ.
Does this mean you are a grandpa.....................................................lol
You im a dogpa lol Champ loves all puppies I dont know if he knows its his or not.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
So, if I meet you half way, can I have one? :wink:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts