Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys :) Here are some more puppy pics!!!! I asked for pictures of male 4 just because I find him so darn cute. Obviously I have no idea if he'll be right for us yet, but anyhow, here are some adorable pics!!!

And LOOK! I *think* that is the puppy Meagan and Chad like, right next to male 4, getting some dinner :) Poor Dotty must be sore!!!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Beetle said:
Awwww, they look like little piglets at that age. :D
I know!! I think their eyes won't open for another week or so. I can't wait until that happens :)

Between Meagan and I we're going to drive Angelika nuts asking for pics!!!!! I should just send her a webcam LMFAO!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
All these puppies are making me want one so BADLY!!! :oops:

Very cute! I can't wait to watch them grow through pictures.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Thats great you guys are getting another one! One thing I wont have for a very long time is puppy fever.

·
Registered
724 Posts
I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you ...

and Meagan too!! :angryfire:

I am soooooooooooo jealous!

VERY CUTE PUPS!! You guys are both so lucky!

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Really adorable! You must be so excited! I love when there eyes open and there walking with those little round bellies, such a cute stage.

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
why are you guys teasing us like this? seems like cruel and unusual punishment to me. i am more than happy to send you my bad, bad puppy in return for one of these white bandits "good" puppies (still have a thing for that female with the red face patch)

MMmmmmm german beer mmmmmm

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ambulldogpup said:
Really adorable! You must be so excited! I love when there eyes open and there walking with those little round bellies, such a cute stage.
Oh my gosh I KNOW!!!!! Loki's cute fat puppy belly is why I still call her my "rolly polly" :D

·
Registered
323 Posts
LokersPadokers said:
ambulldogpup said:
Oh my gosh I KNOW!!!!! Loki's cute fat puppy belly is why I still call her my "rolly polly" :D
awwwww, I miss seeing cute rolly polly Loki puppy pictures :cry: Can we see some more of those please??

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
RoccosMommy said:
awwwww, I miss seeing cute rolly polly Loki puppy pictures :cry: Can we see some more of those please??
Always happy to share those :) Here you go!!!

This was her first night home. She was saying "Will you stop taking pictures and let me sleep please??" She kept getting behind the couch pillows like that, I think to replicate the feeling of laying with her litter mates :)

This is what I used to always do. I'd pick her up like this and then I'd see her fat puppy belly. So that's where Miss Rolly Polly was born :) Her response was "Mom. You've got to be kidding me. Leave me alone."

And finally, look how much bluer her eye used to be!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts