Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a digital camera yesterday and I've been practicing on Rosie. I just wish he would stay still!!! But here are some of my boy.

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Aww he is the cutest! I love the second picture, looks like he's giving someone the evil eye lol. Would you mind if I use a couple of pictures of him for my Anti-BSL slideshow? I need to fit some nice boxers in there :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Feel free to use any of the pictures I've posted!

Many people mistake Rosie for a boxer. He looks so much like my Elwood that people sometimes don't realize it's a different dog! But I can assure you that Rosie is an American Bulldog.

When I figure out the video feature on my camera I'll try to catch Rosie barking at his reflection in the dishwasher or oven. He so doesn't realize that's not another dog. It's funny, but it gives me a headache.

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Orange said:
Feel free to use any of the pictures I've posted!

Many people mistake Rosie for a boxer. He looks so much like my Elwood that people sometimes don't realize it's a different dog! But I can assure you that Rosie is an American Bulldog.

When I figure out the video feature on my camera I'll try to catch Rosie barking at his reflection in the dishwasher or oven. He so doesn't realize that's not another dog. It's funny, but it gives me a headache.
Wow, I really thought he was a boxer. What breeder did you get him from? But I can see, if he wasn't all brindle and had some white then he would look like an American Bulldog.

Thanks for letting me use the pics!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Rosie is adorable! I love the flappy jaws LOL! You didn't say what kind of digital camera?

Kelly

·
Registered
623 Posts
What a cutie!!! He does look like a boxer!! He and my boxer kinda look a like!!
Think it is the jaws!!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Great pitures.....he still reminds me so much of Tia! Tia get's mistaken for a boxer too....but she's 100% Bullmastiff :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks, everyone! Looking at Rosie I can see a few differences from my boxer. Rosie is more jowley, has more of a bulldog jaw and is more wrinkled. But they aren't glaring differences. Sometimes I think people think all brindle dogs look alike. :roll:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got Rosie from a friend in Minneapolis. I've seen pictures of his parents. His mom is a Johnson AB about 30% white and 70% dark brindle. She has an athletic build but is fairly "feminine." Dad is all brindle. He's part Olde English Bulldogge. He's very heavy boned and muscular with a huge head. If you look on the OEB page with pictures on this site there's one of "Greenly's Otis at 3 years." He looks a lot like that. Rosie got his mother's height and body type and his head and heaviness from his dad. I'm thinking he might have gotten his dad's paws, too.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
LOL, how many times did you have to explain that in one thread? :lol: :wink: Just kidding guys. I'm sure the banner will help. He's a great looking dog. His eyes have a sort of human look to them!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LuvaBULL said:
LOL, how many times did you have to explain that in one thread? :lol: :wink: Just kidding guys. I'm sure the banner will help. He's a great looking dog. His eyes have a sort of human look to them!
Hehehe...I can explain it one more time if you need me to! :lol: I thought that about his eyes, too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.