Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing special cause we havent done anything to get good pictures of but just a few random ones i have taken

What I love about this one... is she did this 100% herself.. I look down and she was all wrapped up

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I love Katers!! My fave pic of her is the one of her at the door! She's too cute!

·
Registered
17 Posts
She is gorgeous! I see that we have somethin' in common. Sable likes to be under the covers too. We let her sleep with us (if you call bein' pushed outta bed sleep) and she's not satisfied unless she's between us under the covers. We tried makin' her lay at the foot of the bed but somehow... when we woke up, there she was, right in the middle, droolin' away. God love her she's nasty.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ambulldogpup said:
Kate is so cute!! I love the brindle color on her. Hey - Abby and Kate have a birthday coming up. The terrible 2s!! :lol:
oh yes, I can't wait!!! haha when exactly is Abby's birthday?

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Family of 5 said:
I'm sending Bub up to Rochester. She better hurry...he only has a month :D :D :D
I have an appointment to get her unspayed Friday! Perfect Timing!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Kate said:
Family of 5 said:
I'm sending Bub up to Rochester. She better hurry...he only has a month :D :D :D
LOL You Goober! :lol:

Can you say.....SPOILED? LOL She's just so beautiful!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Family of 5 said:

I like the last photo. She looks cool!
Poor Bubba is going to get his face riped off by Torco. I guess nobody told him that is Torco's lady. This one is going to be ugly!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
RED said:
Family of 5 said:

I like the last photo. She looks cool!
Poor Bubba is going to get his face riped off by Torco. I guess nobody told him that is Torco's lady. This one is going to be ugly!
If torco wasn't a man whore! then maybe he would have a chance at a safisticated (spelling????) Lady such as Kate. I guess his dad just taught him too well!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
augrad said:
I know - I was like "Who the F is Schnolkleberry?" :lol: I love Katers - she's such a cutie!
lol im always making up new names for her! She probably forgot what her real name is!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Kasco said:
Kate said:
Family of 5 said:
LOL You Goober! :lol:

Can you say.....SPOILED? LOL She's just so beautiful!
I love that look! Looks like 'I got it far to good right now, but if I sit real still mom won't notice.' Mo does it too.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.