Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics taken of the Wrecker last month..I have some good ones of him on the tug and the springpole I need to get uploaded..I'll post those as soon as I can...he is a NUT!

·
Registered
163 Posts
wwwwwoooooooowwwwwwww!!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! I feel blessed to have gotten him...he is an amazing critter...so much personality and drive up the wazoo..this guy never quits (even when he probably should!) I am doing some tug work with him and want to get him pulling..maybe compete if he does well.

I wish all EB's were like him...he has some good leg underneath him, great movement..springs in those legs! I plan to show him (first show is in July)...although being so un-EB like (not having extreme bowed out legs and elbows and the classic sway back..ughh..), he may not do well..but, it should be fun either way. If health clearences check out, he may be up for stud in a year..would like to use him in my alternative bulldogge program possibly.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
:shock: I have never seen an EB look like that.
He is so handsome and what a chest he has on him and that face is adorable and well I WANT ONE............LOL
You must post more pics of him :wink:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Wow :shock: I thought he was another type like an Alpha, Boston, or some breed that I have never seen before GOSH he is stunnning :D

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Shrek is looking really great! He's almost all grown up too!!! I want to see some pics of the new place. Are you done with the move?

·
Registered
72 Posts
does that dog have papers because I do not think or believe it is 100% EB looks like it is part AB to me.
BTW I have a Eb/AB mix and that dog looks like my dog. As you can tell I think that would be a good thing

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
That is what an EB SHOULD look like!!!!! Doesn't mean he isn't an EB. I think Carrie spent a long time waiting and looking for a EB.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
I'm positive that he is full EB. Carrie spent a really long time looking for one and I believe she got him from a breeder in Florida. They breed EB's for working and they don't have as many health problems. I think he looks amazing! I would love to have a dog like that!!!

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Cool looking fellow!! Nice to see an EB that looks like it can function and isn't so fat that it waddles instead of walks! Good luck with him!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts