Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm new to this forum but not to AB's. I am presently waiting on a litter to drop out of Southern Belle Kennels, Charmer x Dozer. I should have my pup around the end of May or early June. I just wanted to say hello to everyone and maybe I'll see some of you at the Ohio Bulldog show. i'll be there with my new pup. I'd like to get him into weight pulling and possibly some protection training, I'll be doing the basic obedience stuff myself. Any info or links to how to train for weight pulling and protection training would be appreciated.

Thanks
Mike

See ya later.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Welcome! What part of Ohio are you in? NE, here. Welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing pics when your little one arrives. Do you want a male or female? Any pics of the Dam & Sire?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I put a deposit on a male, I'm in Northeast Ohio area, Maple Heights right outside of Cleveland.
Here is a link to the site, I spoke with Carrie and she is a very nice lady and really loves her AB's. She has several children which help her to socialize the pups which is important to me because I have small children.

http://sbabulldogs.tripod.com/

I hope I added the link correctly if not go to the American Bulldog Resources page and look up Southern Belle American Bulldogs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts