Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I've been checkin this site out ever since we knew we were getting "Gus". It's full of information, and the best possible information i can find anywhere! He's 8 wks, and we're doing good with house breaking, just a lot of patience, but we're struggling with the nipping/biting. Does anyone have any ideas? We've told him "NO" firmly to whatever he is biting (cords, couch, table, speakers, wall...) and replaced it with a toy, but he immeadiatly will go for your feet or the hand holding the toy, He's got a bunch of toys, and he has 3 nylabones. Do i just need to keep up the consistancy until his adult teeth come in? Any ideas are greatly appreciated! Nicole

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Welcome! He's adorable!

As for the biting, yes, consistency is the key. Keep doing what you are doing - correct and redirect, and just be very very PATIENT! Puppies aren't easy. And don't count on it stopping when their adult teeth come in. It just doesn't hurt as much. :wink: You're doing fine. But stick around - you'll probably get some good suggestions from others around here. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.