Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, what a great message board!

I'm new to the bulldog game... have had labs my whole life, but my wife wanted a nice, calm dog who is better looking than his papa, so, after much saving, English Bulldog it is! We're proud parents of Vito (possible pics to come), named after the Godfather due to his resemblence to Marlon Brando (I know I know, Italian name for an English Bulldog... I honestly didn't even think about it). He's a great dog, and I don't think I'll ever have another breed, so I'd better get a raise pretty soon! He's almost 8 months old and is a big boy... almost 60lbs! He loves to play, sleep, chew, play, and sleep. He loves to swim when he has his life jacket on, adores kids, loves to go for a walk, and is actually a pretty good retriever (the frisbee is his favorite, although his short snout allows the frisbee to flip up from time to time, and he becomes a blind-bulldog retriever... almost took down the shed!). Well, he'll go get the frisbee, but then likes to play "chase the bulldog" before he gives it back to you. OK, this could go on and on, as you all well know. I look forward to checking up on this board in the future! I think I'm hooked already!

PICS!!! I think! Here goes nothin'... and nothin' we got... can you guys see the pics on here? All I see is the urls!

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
welcome cant wait to see some pics and yes it is a great place here but there are some hickups youll find them out give it some time cheers and welcome !

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Just like any family, we have our moments, but there are alot of really great people on the board. :D

Can't wait to see pics of your boy! He sounds adorable.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Welcome!!

Have you guys ever noticed that when anybody says..."Hi, I am new with a new puppy/dog"....We BOMBARD them with "Wheres the pics"! :lol: I was just sitting here laughing about it thats all...

·
Registered
133 Posts
welcome! i am relatively new as well, and this forum has been a huge help! i agree with everyone when i say.....let's see some pics!!! :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Pics of Vito!

OK, I think I can figure this out... here are four pics, one before he moved in with us, one when he's just a little pup fresh from a trip outside in the snow (my wife is the one who dressed him up in a bathrobe and bunny slippers), and two while sitting on the couch at the cabin (almost 7 months old at the time). We're going back to the cabin next weekend... will work on pics of the life-jacket-swim! His head has continued to grow in the last month... wow, almost two now since these were taken, but you can see that he's definitely a charmer!

OK this is more difficult than it should be for me...

Sorry... I can't figure out how to make it so you can see the pics! I'll figure something out though... bummer!

OK, here's my photobucket website... you should be able to see them via this link... if you can't, please let me know, and I'll keep trying!

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n200/brownfm/

PS... how did you teach Orson to do that with the bones!? That's f'n great!
PPS... I wish I had a camera right now... Vito's sleeping on his back, spread eagle, and his lips are flopping back, touching his doggie bed!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts