Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all :D ! well last month we rescued a puppy from the pound, he was very malnurished and under weight. when we got him they told us he was a shar-pei/lab mix, but the more research i do into this I'm beginging to think he has a lot of american staff in him. I was kinda hoping to get some feed back to what he might be. hope these pics i included will help. thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I can see Staffie in him! He is a cutie and lucky to have found you guys!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
he does look like remy, do you know what remy is? can you believe they found him and 7 of his siblings in a dumpster. i dont know what is wrong with some people...

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
He's adorable! He looks like Stymie. Very cute. He could be Staffy or Amstaff.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Cutie! He looks more like staffy bull than amstaff to me, but it's hard to tell until they're grown and filled out. How old do you think he is, and how big is he?

:hello2: Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
ryno255 said:
he does look like remy, do you know what remy is? can you believe they found him and 7 of his siblings in a dumpster. i dont know what is wrong with some people...
That's really sad. :( Do you know if the siblings got adopted, too?

We think Remy is an APBT/lab mix, but we're not really sure. He's 14 months old and about 62 lbs. and 22 inches tall.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, all of the siblings got adopted. In fact, one of the girls is in the obedience class right after ours, so we will get to see her as she grows a bit too. We think he's about 3 1/2 - 4 months. Right now he's around 10 lbs. He was really small when we got him, so we're doing all we can to get weight on him.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
would satin balls be something good to feed him for a bit till he can get up to his correct weight. right now he is on blue buffalo large breed puppy, and once a day i mix that with blue buffalo lamb, rice and garden vegatables in a can

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
ryno255 said:
People are stupid and cruel!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I can't see how they thought he had sharpei in him unless maybe his tongue is black? Is there BSL in your area? I know some areas will automatically euthanize pitt puppies and not put them up for adoption. Perhaps they were trying to get around that by stating he was some other breed mix. I have no clue obviously, just speculating.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you know i think your right i believe it had something to do with the bad names these dogs have. the day we brought him home i questioned that he had any shar-pei in him..... after doing some much needed research into BSL i found out they are discussing it in this area. how sad :cry:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts