Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortuantly I don't have pics to share right now... :cry: but will download some soon, We love our staffordshires, just had to share the love.......We got our male brindle 6 yrs ago( sonny my son) and our rednose female 4 yrs ago(gypsie my mamma). We had a litter of 12 pups in 2004 and keep one. Another rednose female (stella). In nov of 05 stella started having seizures., just petti-mals at first and they turned into grand-mals w/ occasional clusters. She is on PB(phenabarbital) and doing fabulous! I have been very happy w/ how close her vet monitors her. Has anyone else expeirenced this w/ this breed? My vet says it's not common for the breed. My husband has always had either a pitbull terrier or an american staff. An has never had this happen. I would never put her down, she is just like one of my kids. And she is so close to my daughters. My son is just like a nanny he is always watching over the kids and of course thinks he is my son. My mamma dog is my theif besides being overly bearing w/ the kids and stella. She is like a gypsie. About 4 days after we got her I was busy w/ the kids and she was watching me to see what I would do, she took my wallet right out of purse and ran w/ it!So we named her gypsie. Anyway just wanted to share......Will post some pics in the photo part if anyone wants to check them out.... :wink:

· Registered
8,143 Posts
Treyfeezy said:
I'm still kinda new here myself, but welcome and you better hurry with the pics or the locals will get restless
LOL You know us all too well! :twisted:

Welcome to the forum! Your babies sound fabulous. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.