Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i feed luna wellness - fish and potato - and when i was at the pet store today the woman mentioned that they had recently changed their formula, substituting lesser quality products.

has anyone heard of this switch?

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
I hadn't heard that but it wouldn't surprise me. seems to happen with everything that becomes popular

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
now sitting here, putting two and two together, i realize that about a week (or so) after we bought this newest bag of wellness (the "enhanced" formula) luna had this weird infection/yeasty thing in her ear (i wrote the forum about it). i think this new formula is stirring up her allergies.

so i'm on to a new food. i scored the "enhance" formula wellness according to the post and although it was only an 86 - still a decent score - i think the possible allergy connection is enough to put me over the edge.

we are officially moving on to "fromm: whitefish and potato" which scored a whopping 117! and the lady at the pet store raved about their products - and i trust her becuse the wellness is actually about $20/bag more expensive than the fromm's, so she's actually losing money by suggesting the switch (which makes me think she really DOES have luna's best interest/health at heart!)

horray for responsible pet shop owners!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts