Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I totally skipped this section when I signed up a few days ago, so im just coming back to introduce myself..

My name is Andrew, I live in Southern Cali and just bought my first bullie..

She's gonna be shippped to me the first week of May (Thats when she's 8 weeks)

She is a mini- english bulldog..

Pics to come once I figure out how this sites HTML rules work..

I am new to owning an EB but have done my reasearch and am properly prepared to have her, well except for the hand son training, lol

Anyhow I have a few threads going right now, One in the Training section, one in the Health section. Anyone that has time maybe stop by and see if you can add any useful advice for me..

But for now I look forward to raising my little girl once I get her and talking to most of you.. See everyone around!!

Andrew

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Her name is Macey

and she is Brindle with white paws and white stripe going down center of her head :)

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
awe!!

just a few more weeks!!! you've got to post lots of pics, i wanna see what a mini looks like....

i saw the website, but couldn't really tell.

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im supposed to be getting updated pics of her pretty soon..

I was weary of ordering her through a website but the lady sounds SUPER nice and after talking with her and listening to her breeding ethics it made me comfortable enough to try it.. Sooo nervous but yet SOO SOO EXCITED..!!

I will for sure post pics once I get them.. Mini's from what I understand look JUST LIKE regular EB's just smaller in size but who knows, youll have to tell me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts