Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are my baby girls..Jasmine is the rednose she is a year and a half (88lbs) and Jade is the one with two different coler eyes she also is a year and a half (75lbs). These dogs are the sweetest I have ever owned.
Ryan








The last one was a few months ago but the rest are Jan 1 2006!! Hello to all!!!

I have some somewhere of the two of them owning the couch all snuggled up together.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,846 Posts
Wow, they are gorgeous. They look so sweet in that first photo. Do they get along well for both being female?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
775 Posts
Welcome Ryan. Hope you find your time on here with us enjoyable. Don't mind the righteous aholes on here. They post in packs and try to mess with you because your dogs not APBT confirmation perfect

Your dogs are beautiful
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,911 Posts
AsianRedneck said:
Welcome Ryan. I hope you find your time on here with us enjoyable. Don't mind the righteous aholes on here. They post in packs and try to mess with you because your dogs not APBT confirmation perfect

Your dogs are beautiful
This comment was unnecessary. No one said anything about his dogs, other than the fact they are beautiful. Comments like this stir up trouble.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Your dogs are very nice, and have some beautiful coats. There are a couple of other dogs on here that have 2 different eye colors. I just love them!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,911 Posts
AsianRedneck said:
O grow a thicker skin
Excuse me? No one said anything negative about his dogs, until you decided to comment. If you dislike the people on this forum so much, please feel free to leave. We don't need negativity here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
775 Posts
O calm down Haus . Go out and enjoy the sun. It's beautiful outside today. :D
I'm not going to let a few rotten eggs ruin my time on here. There's a lot of really cool people on here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,911 Posts
I never said that. You can, as long as you don't call people names. There is no reason for you to call people "righteous aholes" just because their opinion differs from yours. That was out of line. Maybe you should read the rules again? I'll post them here for you:

* No profanity or curse words are to be used. Contributors should be respectful and courteous to one another. This means no "flaming". This also means no verbal attacks on other breeders or users of the forum.

You are violating that rule by stating that some of us are "righteous aholes". You can state your opinion as long as it is respectful.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
775 Posts
I sense that you have a personal resentment to my comments. I have to respect your feelings. If you feel that way you can delete the righteous ahole word.

Welcome Ryan!
let this be the end of this .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the comments! Yeah they get along even with both of them being female, they are not sisters purchased fropm two seperate breeders at the same time. The dogs are papered and it doesn't bother me that Jades eye is blue. I am not into showing dogs myself. I am in it for a wonderful pet and for the weight pulling. Eye color doesn't play a role there!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,911 Posts
AsianRedneck said:
I sense that you have a personal resentment to my comments. I have to respect your feelings. If you feel that way you can delete the righteous ahole word.

Welcome Ryan!
let this be the end of this .
I have nothing personal against you. I was just stating that you were breaking a rule. Please respect everyone on this forum enough to follow the rules.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,846 Posts
AsianRedneck said:
Welcome Ryan. Hope you find your time on here with us enjoyable. Don't mind the righteous aholes on here. They post in packs and try to mess with you because your dogs not APBT confirmation perfect

Your dogs are beautiful
That was uncalled for. You're just being a troublemaker with comments like that. Remember what we all learned in kindergarten, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,846 Posts
APBT4LIFE said:
Thanks for the comments! Yeah they get along even with both of them being female, they are not sisters purchased fropm two seperate breeders at the same time. The dogs are papered and it doesn't bother me that Jades eye is blue. I am not into showing dogs myself. I am in it for a wonderful pet and for the weight pulling. Eye color doesn't play a role there!!!
I love the bi-colored eyes. I don't care if they're a disqualification either. Blue eyes in a bull terrier is also a disqualification, but I think that would be just beautiful.
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top