Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just discoverd this place :shock:
My names Laura and im 21 and own two dogs, my 1st being a 6yr old staffi X Lab bitch (Molly) and the 2nd being a 5yr old True bred blue Irish staffi bitch (storm). Both dogs were rescue dogs i.e their owners could no longer care for them so i rehomed them 8)

Storm has an interesting pedigree that we also discoverd recently.
Kaos Kennels [Ch. Sky & KK's Blue] on her dam side back to Ch. Pyshco through Petes Blubell - on her sire's side she has Grand Tusker, Thugee and Queenies Fighter through to Brindle Thugee and B. Kalai & Mischief King and Quenns Trickster.

And heres a post of the informous girls :wink:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, good ole' Suffolk East anglia :D

Never seen this site before and have been looking for a staffie/bull breed specific forum for ages! Good to see im not the only Brit on here :wink: lol

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Welcome to the forum! THis is the best one out there IMO! Your dogs are adorable! I can't wait to see more pictures!

·
Banned
99 Posts
Nice looking dogs

Hi there & welcome aboard...

What lovely dogs you have & its hard to find true blue irish staffies here in the UK ..... Very Very nice dogs.

Suffolk hey ????? are you near the space cadets tv program??? LOL how funny is that has anyone seen it????
Lovely place suffolk, i have been there only once before camping & it was brilliant but that was a while ago...

Look forward to chatting to you :D

·
Registered
151 Posts
Re: Nice looking dogs

Richard said:
Hi there & welcome aboard...

What lovely dogs you have & its hard to find true blue irish staffies here in the UK ..... Very Very nice dogs.

Suffolk hey ????? are you near the space cadets tv program??? LOL how funny is that has anyone seen it????
Lovely place suffolk, i have been there only once before camping & it was brilliant but that was a while ago...

Look forward to chatting to you :D
I seen Space cadets for the first time the other day, when they thought they were going into space. They are gonna feel so stupid when they find out.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey everyone thanks for the replys :D

Yea i actually live in Ipswich which is right near the space cadets thing, watched bits of it on n off, they are gonna feel like such plonkers :lol:
Richard what dogs do you have?

Are APT illegal in the UK or are they allowed with a lisence and you have to keep them muzzled at all times?

I heard about a women a couple of years ago who was walking hers with the muzzle on, when the dog started being sick and choking on it, so she removed the muzzle (dog was on lead) and someone saw and made a complaint to the authoritys and the dog was put down!?!?! :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil:

I used to go on www.bullterriertimes.co.uk but it has since been unavalible :? there was a thread on there that some had started asking how "game Irish staffies" were, and would they be able to take a pit on....it was really sad to think that this is still going on in the UK and Ireland :(

·
Banned
99 Posts
hi

Are APT illegal in the UK or are they allowed with a lisence and you have to keep them muzzled at all times?
Well its abit of a funny one here as they are basically illegal & really the only APBT's you should see in the UK will be about ten years old or so as that was when the laws changed.. If you have one they have to be tattoed, microchipped & muzzled all the time ( poor poor dogs it should really be the owner muzzled!!! )

I have one AB & one English working Cocker spaniel... My boys ahhh lol

·
Registered
64 Posts
Storm said:
Hey everyone, just discoverd this place :shock:
My names Laura and im 21 and own two dogs, my 1st being a 6yr old staffi X Lab bitch (Molly) and the 2nd being a 5yr old True bred blue Irish staffi bitch (storm). Both dogs were rescue dogs i.e their owners could no longer care for them so i rehomed them 8)

Storm has an interesting pedigree that we also discoverd recently.
Kaos Kennels [Ch. Sky & KK's Blue] on her dam side back to Ch. Pyshco through Petes Blubell - on her sire's side she has Grand Tusker, Thugee and Queenies Fighter through to Brindle Thugee and B. Kalai & Mischief King and Quenns Trickster.

And heres a post of the informous girls :wink:

hi from a dorset boy :wink: (weymouth :) )

·
Registered
28 Posts
just lookin through the forum saw this post a bit late to reply lol. APBT has to be insured to incase they bit anyone. Ye you were right to the bad owners should of been muzzled and not the dog.by the way lovely pics of your dogs ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.