Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself, I've been lurking for awhile now. I'm a first time owner of a Bull Breed and I can tell you they are a breed of their own. Rocco is my new EB when I look at him I wonder if he is crossed bred with another breed, I'll let you guys be the judge of that. He had some temperment issues but is starting to adapt well to his new surroundings no thanks to the advise of the people in this forum. I have always had dogs in my house but never a bull breed so I look forward to swapping stories, photos, & Q&A with all you guys & gals. Thanks again for all your assistance!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Welcome to the forum! We have lots of EB's on board. Best of luck with your new guy, he's adorable!! :D

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Glad he's doing better! :D
Bulldogs need an owner who will be firm and strict and set
rules for them ...otherwise they can rule your house.
And an outta control bully is no fun :(
They are very smart tho, so with consistancy it should be a breeze!

Welcome to the WORLD of BULLDOGS! :D

·
Registered
775 Posts
JarheadNYC said:
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself, I've been lurking for awhile now. I'm a first time owner of a Bull Breed and I can tell you they are a breed of their own. Rocco is my new EB when I look at him I wonder if he is crossed bred with another breed, I'll let you guys be the judge of that. He had some temperment issues but is starting to adapt well to his new surroundings no thanks to the advise of the people in this forum. I have always had dogs in my house but never a bull breed so I look forward to swapping stories, photos, & Q&A with all you guys & gals. Thanks again for all your assistance!

Sup FNG nice dog

1 - 7 of 7 Posts